Sunday, February 8, 2009

Emo is for Girls!




Female fronted emo! What more do you want!?

I know I'll be listening to this on Valentines day, home alone, sobbing in my own self pity......



The Snacks
I have no information about this band whatsoever. Apparently these songs came from a split they put.



The Pennikurvers
Formed several months after Honeywell's breakup and before the formation of Volume Eleven.



125, Rue Montmatre
Straight outta Ger-money, they released this 7", a split with Maggat and appeared on several comps.



Crash and Britany
Released a 7", a LP, a tape, and appeared on the In Memory of Jason comp. If you have the LP PLEASE SHARE IT!!!!!!



Dahlia Seed
One of the most intense band I've ever heard. Lyric are amazing as well. They released a couple of splits, 7"s, 2 full lengths,


I gave you milk.
I gave you cookies from my lunch.
We played Star Wars,
I let you be my hero.

Why wont you tell our secret?
Why do you say these lies?
Why do you give the half truth ?
Why dont you have a spine?

I wrote you notes.
I let you cheat off my seat work
I scratched your name
at every desk I sat at.

Why wont you tell our secret?
Why do you say these lies?
Why do you give the half truth?
Why dont you have a spine?

Ashamed of me,
admit I wasn't like a girl ( you wanted)
You wanted dumb.
I wont play dead for you.

Why wont you tell our secret?
Why do you say these lies?
Why do you give the half truth?
Why dont you have a spine?

4 comments:

Manuel Mayhem said...

brad is a hoe.

Anonymous said...

Brad works in a coal mine. Lives with his folks and last but now least, his blood is 1/4 Hispanic and 3/4 Caucasian.

Manuel Mayhem said...

he's hot as well

n8ivehunny said...

^ First one to have the Crash & Britany LP