Sunday, December 12, 2010
Killed By Deaf
Alright, I'm fucking bored. I'm under about 20 inches of snow in Minneapolis right now so I just thought I'd share some of my top fave KBD singles while I sit inside all fucking day (not like I ever go outdoors anyways). Check out this new KBD reissue label called Last Laugh Records. Better to spend 8 bux rather than 200, right?
1. Satans Rats - You Make Me Sick
Total UK punk slammer. You'll be singin' this one all the way to boozetown. B-side kinda sucks though.
2. The Delinquents - Alien Beach Party
Very new-wavey, 2nd track makes me real horny.
3. Freestone - Bummer Bitch
SUCK MY DICK, EAT MY ASS, LICK MY BALLS.
4. Cracked Actor - Nazi School
Both tracks are quite dangerous. Zieg Heil.
5. The Haskels - Taking The City By Storm
Four sweet sweet midwest punk hits. Love the shit out of this one.
6. The Numbers - EP
Aussie punk, a bit power-poppy, still killer. The track 'Private Eyes' is priceless.
7. The Dils - I Hate The Rich
Contains possibly the catchiest chorus ever?
8. Non Compos Mentis - Ultimate Orgasm
"You don't a need girl...or a boy..."
9. The Skunks - Cant Get Loose
EARTHQUAKE SHAKE, the fave off Bloodstains Across Texas
10. GG Allin - You Hate Me and I Hate You
11. Hates - EP
One essential ass tejas rec.
12. Silly Killers - Knife Manual
Mean, lean, 'n not too clean.
13. Mentally Ill - Gacy's Place
14. Die Electric Eels - Cyclotron
Favorite clevo single.
15. X-X - S/T
Juicy ex-Electric Eels fart punk.
40 Total trax of sweet skuzz. Download 'em all here.